So someone who will remain annonmous suggested I do one of these and gave me over 100 questions. I picked my favorite 30-40 and then edited them to make them more relevant to me and my life. I then added some of my own. The first 25 are most about anime and games and the second half is about me personally. So if you are a stalker, yes I know who you are, then just skip to 26.
Questions about anime
1. Who is your favorite male anime character?
Okabe Rintaro, he is perfectly crafted to be smart, funny and relatable.
2. Who is your favorite female character?
Rakka from Haibane Renmei, she is well rounded and mysterious enough to be interesting but at the same time nice enough to want to know better.
3. What is your favorite anime soundtrack?
It’s a tie because my two favorites are very different but both very atmospheric. Death Note and Mushi Shi.
4. What is your favorite anime opening + animation?
Ghost in the Shell 2nd Gig intro – Rise.
5. What is your favorite anime ending song + animation?
Spice and Wolf – Wolf Whistle Song.
6. What is your favorite anime scene?
The entire Jigabachi assault helicopter scene from the 4th episode of Ghost in the Shell Second Gig. It combines 2d and 3d animation perfectly and is backed by one of my favorite insert songs of all time, Cyberbird.
7. If you could meet an anime character who would it be?
Ginko from Mushi Shi, just think of the stories that man could tell.
8. What anime character is most similar to you in terms of personality?
This is a hard one. In real life i’d probably say someone like Jin from Samurai Champloo but online I’m more like Tiger from Tiger & Bunny. Somewhere in the middle ground of those characters you’d probably find the real me.
9. What is your favorite thing about anime?
Storytelling obviously but the possibility of escapism and cute girls would be my other choices.
10. What is your least favorite thing about anime?
No it’s not moe. Moe is fine. My least favorite thing is those anime that are entirely about huge boobs. I like boobs but I hate how people like stories about them and how the media instantly pick those kind of anime to talkabout when referring to people who like anime.
11. Who are your favorite anime couple?
Nagisa and Tomoya from Clannad.
12. Who is your favorite anime animal?
Ein from Cowboy Bebop.
13. What anime would make a good game?
If done right i think Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 would make an interesting game.
14. What game would make a good anime?
Atelier Rorona and Atelier Totori would make great anime. I also think the Touhou series should be an anime already. it has interesting character and a huge following it just makes sense to make a proper anime out of it.
Don’t forget Persona 3.
15. What was the first anime you ever watched?
I think it was One Piece.
16. Do you think you’ll ever stop watching anime?
I doubt it. It’s part of my life now.
17. What is your favorite genre of anime?
I watch anime in a lot of different genres but I think my favorites would be mystery and romance.
18. What is your least favorite genre of anime?
I’ve never been a mecha or science fiction fan but there is exceptions to that which I love.
19. Are you open about watching anime with people you know?
My parents don’t know I am an anime fan and my co-workers don’t either. The only people that know are maybe 3 of my close friends, my roommate and my brother.
20. Have you ever been to Japan?
No and I don’t see it happening in the immediate future. Maybe when I’m past 30 I might go.
21. What anime was the biggest let down for you?
Persona Trinity Soul.
22. What anime was better then expected?
Daily Lives of High School Boys. It has the worst title ever which sparks zero interest but it has great humor to make up for it.
23. What is the best anime fight scene?
The scene at the end of Cowboy Bebop and the last episode of Samurai Champloo.
24. Who is your anime waifu?
I don’t think I really have one but I have a thing for mysterious silent girls.
25. What was your favorite video game as a child?
Questions about me
26. Most Embarrassing moment?
When my dog pulled me down the side of a hill in front of my now ex-girlfriend. I rolled a very long way and got dragged along by my dog until the skin was gone from my hands. It hurt a lot but at least my dog thought it was fun. My dog is huge by the way.
27a. Can you drive?
Yes, I’ve had a drivers licence for almost five years.
27b. Do you own a car?
Yes I got it a week after I got my licence. It’s red.
28. Are you mature?
I like to think so.
29. What year were you born?
1990, that makes me 21.
30. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
Dogs, cats hate me and dogs love me.
31. Describe yourself physically.
Average height, average weight. Brown hair. I’ve been called handsome by a stranger before.
32. What would you name your first child?
Serious question, there isn’t a particular boys name I’m attached to but I have some girls names I like. I won’t say my first preference as stalkers might steal it but my second choice would be Courtney.
33. What is the worst injury you have ever had?
I have never broken a bone before or been to a hospital so my most serious injury is something minor like a scraped knee or shallow cut.
34. What is your worse habit?
I whistle a lot.
35. Do you drink or smoke?
Nope and nope. I’d rather save my money and live longer. I don’t even drink coffee. Which puts me in a very small percentage of people.
36. Do you have a tattoo?
Nope, no image is good enough to get permanently tattooed to my body.
37. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I can stay up late if I want and I can get up early if necessary so i’m going to say i’m both.
38. Have you ever slept past midday
No, that surprises even me. Not even when I’ve been sick have I slept that long.
39. Do you regret anything?
There is things I regret which have shaped me into the person I am today so i’m going to say no, I regret nothing. Feel free to write that on my tombstone if I didn’t kill myself because I know i’d regret that.
40. Can you count the number of friends you have on one hand?
41. Do you wear glasses?
Nope, my vision is perfect.
42. Are you a picky eater?
Once I hit about 16 I stopped being a picky eater. I eat everything that is put on my plate. Granted I cook my own food now.
43. Would you die for someone?
No, life is precious. But in the future I suspect i’d die for my children. If they aren’t little brats.
44. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Time control. I’d go nuts.
45. Do you believe in the supernatural?
It would be nice but I have the ability to tell the difference between reality and fiction. Too bad there is no ghosts.
46. Would you rather be rich or famous?
Rich, money is great. But then again most famous people are wealthy so maybe that is a better option.
47. Have you ever committed a crime.
Pirates or ninjas? Time Traveler or ghost?
I might have edited the question slightly. Ghosts are cool but I have to pick time traveler because you might be able to meet a ghost in a different time period.
49. Does someone have a crush on you?
I don’t think so. If anyone is reading this and has a crush on me. Please tell me I don’t even care how you found this. Serious just tell me I forgive your stalking as your bravery would be commendable.
50. Are you in a relationship?
Unfortunately no. But I would like to be.